RANDOM DISSCUSSION THREAD!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bottle Fairy

4 posters

Go down

Who is your Favorite Character?

Bottle Fairy Vote_lcap0%Bottle Fairy Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bottle Fairy Vote_lcap25%Bottle Fairy Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Bottle Fairy Vote_lcap0%Bottle Fairy Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bottle Fairy Vote_lcap25%Bottle Fairy Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Bottle Fairy Vote_lcap50%Bottle Fairy Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Bottle Fairy Empty Bottle Fairy

Post  Maylean Call Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:51 am

Bottle Fairy 1175282688_1047

(V.1) Spring and Summer

Discover Japanese culture from the eyes of four little fairies! "To make a wish come true, write it down in a letter and send it off in a bottle." So began the education of four young fairies wishing to become human. Join them in learning all about "Golden Week," school, love, and much more as they eagerly learn about people in their quest to become human.

I have to say. This anime is cute to the extreme. I'm sure it will make you very happy when you watch it.

The drawing style is simple but sute and the series is full of humor.

Full Group Shot

Last edited by on Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

http://www.quicklinc.com/jlc

Back to top Go down

Bottle Fairy Empty Episode Guide

Post  Maylean Call Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:25 am

Bottle Fairy 2911

Episode 1: "April"

During the month of April, our little fairies try to learn what a school entrance ceremony is. With overactive imaginations and excess energy, they become easily confused as they re-enact various forms of ceremonies, such as annual flower-viewing events. In the process they discover a new friend named Oboro-chan.

Episode 2: "May"

During the month of May, the four fairies hear about the series of Japanese holidays known as Golden Week from Tama-chan. A very exciting time for humans but for the fairies, it just gets confusing as they go through their own interpretations of a week of gold and the kinds of things people do during this holiday.

Episode 3: "June"

During the Month of June, the four fairies learn about love and go through the whole process of confessing your first love all the way to marriage, and even through the heartache of separation.

Episode 4: "July"

July is the month of adventure as the fairies take a journey into the Fashion Jungle, searching for their missing friend, Hororo. However, things take a turn for the worse when they encounter an evil scientist bent on taking over the world deep within the Heartthrob Pyramid. Will they be able to escape with their lives?

Episode 5: "August"

August is the time to enjoy summer wearing bathing suits and swimming! However, our four fairies begin finding that this may be more difficult than it sounds. Of course, there is more to summer than just swimming; join the fairies as they discover all the other fun activities there are to do!

Episode 6: "September"

September marks the end of summer break, and as Sensei-san returns to class the fairies decide it is time to go to school to experience all aspects of student life. From classes and taking tests to physical education to school lunches and finally to graduation they will be able to truly participate a full day.

Episode 7: "October"

Autumn signals a change in weather and spirit. October is the time to reflect through poetry and athletic events. Through the spirit of competition the fairies will learn who their true opponent is

Episode 8: "November"

In November the girls befriend a flower and learn about the cycle of life and what it means to be friend.

Episode 9: "December"

During the month of December the fairies learn from Tama-chan the proper way to prepare for the New Year: cleaning the house and preparing the proper traditional Japanese New Year foods known as "Osechi." Confusion ensues as they try to understand the ingredients for Osechi and fall into a soap opera re-enactment of cleaning house.

Episode 10: "January"

It's the New Year and the girls play the traditional homemade board game created by Tama-chan. Moving from square to square on the game-board, each fairy learns something new. The fairies work hard to complete the game and all its activities in order to become human.

Episode 11: "February"

February presents the holiday, Valentine's Day. The fairies learn from Tama-chan the finer points of the importance of homemade chocolates and their purpose. But why is it so difficult to give them to the one you care about?

Episode 12: "March"

It has been an entire year since the fairies came to the human world and they've been granted the opportunity to change into humans. But the forbidding thoughts of graduating and separation are too hard to bear. The choice to stay as you are or to become human and separate from all your friends is not an easy choice to make; yet it is one that they will have to deal with.

Episode 13: "And Then..."

Becoming human was what the fairies have always wanted. However, it was always dangerous for them to leave the house. Join them on an adventure into the real world as they attempt to deliver Sensei-san's forgotten lunch to him at school.
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

Back to top Go down

Bottle Fairy Empty Re: Bottle Fairy

Post  afandjegudiel Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:14 pm

Where do I see episdes of Bottle Fairy? They don't seem to be very satisfying these days, youtube.
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornofwolves12 Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:57 am

All I say is WTF
Bornofwolves12
Bornofwolves12

Back to top Go down

Post  Maylean Call Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:28 pm

You can find them on Youtube.
Type in Bottle Fairy.
It should be listed as Episode 1.
Don't be expecting an intro or anything.
Unless they show it in the opening (Which I haven't seen).
The episode starts off without telling you anything much other than the characters names.
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornofwolves12 Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:21 am

I still dont get it but I might go watch one to find out what you are talking about
Bornofwolves12
Bornofwolves12

Back to top Go down

Post  Spifftastic Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:49 pm

It looks uber cute!

You'll have to show me sometime. Because you now I can't watch it on my computer.....>.>
Spifftastic
Spifftastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Maylean Call Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:55 pm

I'm converting the first episode right now.
Hopefully I'll get to show ti to you before your birthday.
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

Back to top Go down

Post  afandjegudiel Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:41 am

Converting it?
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Maylean Call Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:12 pm

Si, from a ^.flv to a ^.avi file.
Since I don't have a program of my own I have to use this website.
Lame, I know, but I really needed to watch them so it works.
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum