RANDOM DISSCUSSION THREAD!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Flame (Open, and accepting!)

2 posters

Go down

Eternal Flame (Open, and accepting!) Empty Eternal Flame (Open, and accepting!)

Post  afandjegudiel Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 am

Just a little fantasy RP to have some fun with. Oh, yeah. *dresses like kool-aid man*

Story

In the land of Endeth, there was a great barrier called the Eternal Flame. The Flame kept out all of the darkness and evil so that all was peaceful and happy inside the borders. One man sought to exploit this. His name was Ulk the Black, and he was High Magician to the king. But he wanted more power than that. Over the course of his thirty years of servitude to the king, he studied the flame abd discovered a way to shroud it, keeping it's light and power hidden away in a black Ball of Binding. Darkness crept back into the lands and the Armies of Evil swore their undying allegence to the one who set them free. The capital city of Endeth is now the center of a swarm of darkness, and only the Kissed, marked by the flame at birth with an oval shaped scar on the right side of their brows, can save the territory from being controlled by evil forever.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:16 am; edited 3 times in total
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Eternal Flame (Open, and accepting!) Empty Re: Eternal Flame (Open, and accepting!)

Post  afandjegudiel Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:31 am

Skeleton

Character Name:
Class:
Weapons:
Skills:
Powers:
Appearance: (dscription or pic)
Back-story:

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Eternal Flame (Open, and accepting!) Empty Re: Eternal Flame (Open, and accepting!)

Post  afandjegudiel Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:52 pm

Rules

1.) Absolutely no god-modding. I'm serious.

2.) Be literate. This means correct punctuation and, while small mistakes are acceptable, please try to proofread your posts..

3.) Keep it PG-13. You know what I mean.

4.) No killings unless you ask for approval through me.

5.) Probably irrelevant for anyone here right now, but romance is fine as long as it dosn't get to cybering and it doesn't force the story off on a tangent.

6.) PM me all profiles under ?Eternal Flame? before posting.

7.) Have fun!!!
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  afandjegudiel Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:18 pm

Profiles

Username: afandjegudiel
Character Name: Zechs Seraph
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Large Buster, Small Bow
Skills: An excellent climber, Zechs can scale a shear wall in seconds.
Powers: His Firekiss makes him slightly empathic to the feelings of the people around him.
Appearance: http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/02/03/iconfireembblem.jpg
Back-story: Zechs lived on a farm near the outskirts of Endeth where the barrier created by the Eternal Flame could be seen clearly, along with the fiends beyond it. When the armies of evil broke through, he and his brother and father had to rise to arms to protect their loved ones. When they had run out of food in their stores, it had become clear that they had to know what was going on in the world. Therefore, Zechs set out for the capital in search of news.

Character Name: Xant
Class: Death Knight
Weapons: sword/staff of the dread cult
Skills: necromancer who is trained in the way of the kight
Powers:Necromancer and knight
Apperance: He is in a fulll suit of what would be called plate armor but in here its called Dread plate(Dread>Death) the armor is midnight balck with skulls comming out all over it that have purple glowing eyes only a few have seen what he looks like do to that fact that he never takes his armor off in front of people except the ones he truly trust or admires
Back round info: as a kid he was trained in the ways of night hood by his elder brothe the greatest Knight in all Endeth Kinght Xander but when the evil invaded his brother was killed defending the castle. He watched his brother get killed and that caused something in him to go wrong and he turned to the ways of drakness and sounght out the greatest necromancers in the world and trained under each of them and eventually killed them all and he mow controls them as his undead slaves.(More to come later)

Last edited by on Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  afandjegudiel Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:19 am

Zechs was walking through the Forest of the Diathlium. For all it's dangers, the forest seemed as quiet and pleasant as it had in the days before the Flame stopped protecting them. Those days were only a few weeks ago, but they seemed as years, and the horrors that his family had faced during the time spent on the borders of the Darklands were too painful to even think about...
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornofwolves12 Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:12 am

Xant went wondering through the forest looking for a good challenge. I wounder if there will be anyone worth fighting today. He spots Zechs he draws out his sword prepearing to attack.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bornofwolves12
Bornofwolves12

Back to top Go down

Post  afandjegudiel Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:43 am

Zechs looked around the lush green trees and abundants bushes and shrubs and wonderd just how many more times he would be able to see the forest this way again. How long would it be until the armies of Darkness ravished the lands everywhere in Endeth?
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornofwolves12 Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:38 am

Xant jumps out form the bushes where he was hiding. "Draw your sword and fight", he loudly proclames!
Bornofwolves12
Bornofwolves12

Back to top Go down

Post  afandjegudiel Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:02 am

Zechs quickly draws his small buster and goes to a ready stance, thinking this man to be nothing but another woodland bandit looking to make a quick buck.
"I will not be defeated so quickly." Zechs said easily, "And I do not wish to fight you, as there is enough carnage in our land already. However, if you press this, i will have no choice but to engage you."
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornofwolves12 Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:16 am

You do not wish to fight then fine it will be easy for my to kill you and take your sould to be in my army
Bornofwolves12
Bornofwolves12

Back to top Go down

Post  afandjegudiel Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:24 am

"This is your last warning, bandit! Leave now while your limbs remain on your body." Zechs said as his eyes narrowed, becoming focused on the attack. No matter what, he could not lose this battle; his family was depending on him.
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornofwolves12 Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:14 am

BANDIT!!! How dare you call me a mear bandit!!! you will pay with your life for that comment!!!!!!
Bornofwolves12
Bornofwolves12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down