RANDOM DISSCUSSION THREAD!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :.

Go down

Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :. Empty Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :.

Post  Maylean Call Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:25 am

About

A long time ago, a land was made by the gods. The soil was fertile and sown with seeds of every kind. They created water to nourish the seeds and to help them grown. They then created small mammals to feed on the plants that sprouted and grew from the seeds. And to keep them in tact they created small predators, like the birds in the sky and the foxes on the ground. As time passed the young plants grew into old forests, and the small mammals populated the land, while the skies were ruled by thous with wings. It was then that the gods created their ideal creature. The Wolf. Strong, loving, protective and noble. These creatures were why the gods had created this soil that they now called Adalheidis or as the creatures called it, Adelaide.
But not all the gods had good in their thoughts. Evil was lurking within every shadow, plotting its to-be reign.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

http://www.quicklinc.com/jlc

Back to top Go down

Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :. Empty Rules

Post  Maylean Call Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:25 pm

Posting Rules
# If posting out of Character, please keep it PG-13 and in some sort of OOC form. Ex, .:, ((, OOC:, etc.
# Please try to keep all posts, OOC and BIC, longer then one line. We understand if from time to time you have a short post, but please don't make a habit of it.
# No Godmoding or powerplaying.

Pack Rules
# Packs can consist of multiple wolves but only one mating pair, the Alphas.
# You may create your own pack but you must then deal with having to take over your own land and keeping it yours.

Wolf Rules
# Weird pelt colors (ex. blue, red, etc.) should only be used when your wolf is in a "special" form. I have also found out that, ya know, people don't really use them, so I'm not to worried about it.
# Wings and jewelry are allowed.
# Weird Eye colors are ok.
# To keep people active, please try to have your wolf's mate not own of your own wolves. BUT, you may have only ONE wolf couple that consists of your own wolves.
# You can have as many wolves as you want as long as you keep them active.

Element and Powers
# You can only have 3 elemental powers.
# If you have an element it must be a branch off of the 4 classes. Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. To clear this up, here are the examples.
Air- Light, wind, clouds, and anything that is in the sky..
Water- water(duh), ice, and anything with water in it.
Earth- stone, dirt, plants, etc.
Fire- shadows, fire, darkness, etc.

Mates
# Mates can be fought over. You don't need any permission as long as you can keep it clean.
(When I say this I mean that a pack Alpha could fight another pack for one of their females)
# Everything /must/ be PG or PG-13

Pups
# Your wolf MUST be pregnant for at least 3 weeks in real Life. If you want to wait longer, be my guest.
# No more then 6 pups can be born. This is because I would like to be realistic to some point.
# Only Alphas are allowed Pups.
# If it is not puppy season then no puppies may be birthed.

Fighting
# Fighting can happen when ever.
# No KO Hits.
# No killing with out Wolf RP'ers permission.
# Fights can happen for the take over of Alpha position.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

Back to top Go down

Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :. Empty The Land

Post  Maylean Call Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:27 pm

-insert image-

Last edited by on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

Back to top Go down

Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :. Empty The Pack Positions

Post  Maylean Call Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:43 pm

Alpha Male & Female : Breeding leaders of the pack.
Betas (2) : Take care of pups and make sure the rest of the wolves obey the Alphas.
Omega : Important for the act as a scapegoat for the pack. They are the lowest rankings members and always eat last.

Other : The rest of the wolves have no rank but are higher than the Omega.

All wolves work together in hunting and eat in this order.
Alphas, Betas, other wolves, Omega.
Maylean Call
Maylean Call

Back to top Go down

Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :. Empty Re: Adalheidis .: Not Open Yet. Please Don't Post :.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down