RANDOM DISSCUSSION THREAD!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your not Master Chief...and that's okay.

2 posters

Go down

Your not Master Chief...and that's okay. Empty Your not Master Chief...and that's okay.

Post  scrEaMO CAIN Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:20 pm

This is our new segment where we all talk about our personal issues and problems...nuu just kidding XD i'm not Dr. Phil *kills* anyway..whatever...
scrEaMO CAIN
scrEaMO CAIN

http://www.myspace.com/inuyaoidoujilover

Back to top Go down

Your not Master Chief...and that's okay. Empty Re: Your not Master Chief...and that's okay.

Post  afandjegudiel Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:27 pm

Dear Dr. xXxHoly_VampirexXx,
I am a sixteen year old male Spartan and I have a problem. I know that we Spartans are conditioned to keep our felings to ourselves, but I really feel as if I'm bringing team Saber down with my love of Elites. I mean, they're just so cool, and I was even thinking of getting surgery so I could have split mandibles like them. I know this is an issue, since I'm supposed to want to kill the Convenant. What should I do?

- Elitelover
Via Random Disscusion Thread
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Your not Master Chief...and that's okay. Empty Re: Your not Master Chief...and that's okay.

Post  scrEaMO CAIN Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:08 pm

Well, I suggest you just change to an Elite then if you love them so much. Don't worry, i'm sure your teammates will understand, but what you need to understand is that once you turn...I will kill you. Thanks and have a great day! =D
scrEaMO CAIN
scrEaMO CAIN

Back to top Go down

Post  afandjegudiel Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:00 am

Dear Dr. Aoyagi,
I would like to thank you for the wonderful advice. I got the surgery and hair transplants, so now I'm an Elite through and through. I just knocked out a straggler and took his place. The elites are great, except for the fact that the covenant doesn't employ any women in the military, so people are.... improvising.... My new plasma weapons work like a charm, and will wotk even better once I get my sixth finger transplanted. I think thew other Elites are a little suspicious, since I'm smaller than them, but that's okay. Hey, wait, I see your tag running across the field toward our base. I guess I'll send this off after I say Hi. *turns to face spartan* Hello, Dr. Aoyagi - - *explosion sound* - - - _ _ _ _ *[TRANSMISSION INTERUPTED]* _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Elite Lover
-via Random Disscussion Thread
afandjegudiel
afandjegudiel

Back to top Go down

Post  scrEaMO CAIN Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:06 am

::walks back to office dusting off hands::
Eh-hem, well, always happy to help a fellow in need. Now that I don't need to deal with him anymore, who's next?
Dr. Aoyagi is taking any and all questions, so don't be afraid to bombard me with them.
scrEaMO CAIN
scrEaMO CAIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum